- Take out a blank piece of paper and a pen/pencil.
- Listen to the music.
- Think about how the music makes you feel.
- Draw whatever comes to mind.
5. Put all of the pictures in the middle of the table, or tape them to the board.
6. In pairs, have students look at the pictures and choose their favorite.
7. In pairs, have students write a story based on the picture they chose and present it to the class.
CONSIDERATIONS: It is important to choose music that will allow the students to relax and work at a pace that they are comfortable with. Fast-paced music does not necessarily work will with an activity such as this one. Since this is not a listening comprehension activity, it is not important that the students understand the lyrics of the songs. They should instead focus on how the song makes them feel.
image taken from: dragoart.com